Vehicle Technician Required
Full-time Position: £35k – £40k per annum
Reliance Auto Test, based in Bicester is a well established, successful garage that has supported the local community for over 10 years. An RAC Approved garage with an excellent reputation in Bicester, the surrounding area and Oxfordshire. This exciting new opportunity is a full-time position for an experienced and qualified technician to join our friendly, professional team. Are you that person?
We are looking for an experienced Vehicle Technician / Mechanic to work within our already successful, busy and friendly team. Working mainly on light vehicle maintenance, diagnostics and repairs, plus our garage operates a busy MOT bay. The Business is focused on cars and light commercial vehicles up to and including vehicles of 3.5 ton and including 17 seat mini buses.
Here at Reliance Auto Test Bicester, our Vehicle Technicians / Mechanics play a vital role within our Service team by delivering first class customer service every time. If you’re a newly qualified technician / or an experienced mechanic, whether you work in a dealer group or independent garage we want to hear from you.
Our technician / mechanic team work Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm plus Saturday’s until 1pm and are rewarded with a competitive salary.
Due to business expansion, it’s essential that this new full-time position is filled by an experienced person. At this time we are not looking to take on any apprentices, so please keep this in mind when making contact.
- Inspect vehicle to repair, maintain and upgrade. Undertake the timely repair and servicing of customer vehicles in accordance with the companies technical standards.
- Conduct full examinations of vehicles and identify non-routine defects, or additional faults either in the workshop or during road tests.
- Undertake Vehicle Health Checks.
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.) aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity.
- Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use
- Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues.
- Obtain appropriate authorization if additional work is required on a vehicle.
- Build and maintain a high level of technical competence for diagnosing and servicing vehicles and utilise regular training and support.
- Be open to try new methods of work designed to improve efficiency.
- Provide accurate reports of defects and work to be carried out for estimates for a repair or maintenance job.
- Keep logs on work and issues.
- Provide a knowledgeable, courteous, responsive, and efficient service to all workshop customers.
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role then we would love to hear from you. Simply click our “I’m Interested” button below to email us your CV or give us a call on 01869 320032 to ask any questions.
Apply today! Come be part of a growing business and successful team.
£35k – 40k per annum (depending on experience)
Unit 16, Wedgwood Road,
On-site parking available